Jobs in Maldives - Post all job ads

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
This thread is to post all job opportunities available in Maldives. You can also ask questions related to working in Maldives. Note that Admin cannot help get jobs. But this thread may help find a good employer to send your application. thanks
2016-01-21 21:52:16

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
Conrad Maldives is seeking candidates for below positions.

HOUSEKEEPING - Housekeeping Attendant
SECURITY- Beach Patrolling Officer
ENGINEERING - Director of Engineering
HUMAN RESOURCES - Carpenter TM Facilities, Technician TM Facilities
FINANCE - Purchasing Manager
FOOD & BEVERAGE - F&B Hostess (Chinese Speaker)
FRONT OFFICE - Boat Crew Intern, Guest Service Agent (Russian Speaker)

To apply, please submit your application on www.jobs.hiltonworldwide.com All team members enjoy the following facilities: newly built team member accommodation on a designated team member island, knowledge room, complimentary WIFI, state-of-the-art gymnasium, outdoor volleyball court, synthetic grass Futsal court, music studio, mosque, medical clinic and family room.
2016-01-21 21:56:38

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
Vacancies in Dusit Thani Maldives

Sales Executive
Housekeeping coordinator
Bartender

Dusit Thani Maldives offer competitive compensation and benefits. Be part of Dusit Family of hospitality professionals. Interested candidates please send your resume with recent photograph to jobs.dtmd@dusit.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Application Deadline :30
th January 2016
2016-01-21 21:58:44

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, Maldives rises like a pearl out of the Indian Ocean. Set within 52 acres of white sands and exotic flora, here guests are immersed in a timeless culture. From the intuitive detail and personalized service that creates the most beautiful of memories, to the sublime ambience that permeates each unforgettable taste, touch and experience, at The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi, the incredible awaits.

FRONT OFFICE
Butler Chinese Speaking

F&B KITCHEN
Junior Sous Chef
Chef De Partie

HUMAN RESOURCES
HR Assistant - Female

ENGINEERING
Plumber
Buggy Mechanics

REQUIREMENTS
> Enthusiasm and drive for excellence Self-motivated and results oriented.
> Apositive “can do” attitude.
> Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
> Excellent written and oral English

If you are enthusiastic, passionate and if you feel your profile meets the above requirements please send your
application to:
careers@thesunsiyam.com
before 10th February 2016.

All levels of team members enjoy the following facilities:
accommodation and meals recreation area, free internet, gym, football pitch, volley ball court, mosque, medical clinic, laundry service, regular in-house training, free seaplane and boat transfers, attractive salary and service charge.
Only shortlisted candidates would be notified
2016-01-21 22:04:15

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
Dhiggiri Resort is seeking applicants for the following positions for our pre-opening. Interested candidates please forward your resume to hrm@maleoffice.com.mv

KITCHEN
Commis

FOOD & BEVERAGE
Waiter Barman

HOUSEKEEPING
Housekeeping Supervisor Senior Room boy

FRONT OFFICE
Receptionist
2016-01-27 10:19:40

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
JOB VACANCIES at Kandolhu Island

Measuring just 200 metres by 150 metres, the island is lush, with white sand beaches surrounding the emerald green, and is also home to one of the most pristine, colourful and lively house reefs in the Maldives. The distinctive natural elements of the Maldives are perfectly combined with contemporary architecture and modern amenities in creating a unique and memorable experience for our guests. Kandolhu is a newly appointed member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, offering just 30 villas in 5 different styles, both over the water and on the beach, and boasts 4 gourmet à la carte restaurants.

Kandolhu Island is seeking talented and experienced, energetic and fun professionals to join our team. If you have good English, great presentation, loads of personality, matched with professional experience relating to the field in 4 and 5 star resorts, please explore our exciting career opportunities below:

• Villa Attendant
• Watersports Supervisor
• Guest Relations Officer Chinese National

Please send your CV, including recent photo to: careers@kandolhu.com

Kandolhu Island is committed to providing its team members with a competitive salary and service charge, benefits, meals, training and development opportunities, staff activities and facilities, and comfortable living arrangements.
2016-01-27 10:22:15

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest I am a 21 year old female from South Africa. I am looking for a job in the Maldives. Who can I contact to send my CV?
2016-02-02 14:49:38

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
@1002 Keeping looking here for the right job. We are posting the job ads here with contact detail.
2016-02-17 17:27:56

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
The Residence Maldives is seeking qualified candidates to join our team for the following positions.

Sous Chef (for our specialty Restaurant - Falhumaa):

Preferably with 3 - 4 years Five Star hotel experience, should have strong knowledge in western cuisine. Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and spoken English. Have an ability to make decisions at the appropriate time and fully aware of the happenings around. Preference will be given to French speaking candidates

Butler:

Must have 2 - 3
years’ experience
as a Butler in a five star resort. Willing to work long hours & must speak good English. Preference will be given to experienced Maldivians.

Guest Service Agent (GSA):

Preferably an experienced Maldivian. Candidate must have 2 to 3 years experience in a five star resort in Maldives. Outgoing personality, willing to work long hours and must speak good English.

GRO Chinese speaking:
Should have one year experience in a similar position. Should be fluent in English (written and spoken). Should be charming, courteous, friendly, outgoing, and a team player. Able to work long hours, trustworthy, guest service attitude and self-motivated.

We provide attractive salary & service charge, regular in-house training, air-con staff accommodation, three meals, 30 days annual vacation with return ticket to home, health insurance, recreation facilities & free Wi-Fi.

Interested candidates please send your curriculum vitae together with recent photograph to the following address
before Monday, 22nd February 2016

Please do not apply other than the advertised positions. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Human Resources Department The Residence Maldives Falhumaafushi, Huvadhoo Atoll Male, Republic of Maldives

Ph: +960 682 0088 Email
hrmaldives@theresidence.com
2016-02-17 17:40:41

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
Inviting you to be a ROBIN

ROBINSON Club located on the island of Funamauddua in the Gaaf-Alif Atoll in the southern Maldives, invites you to be a ROBIN, that’s what we all call ourselves here at ROBINSON Club. With more than 24 Clubs worldwide and as a part of the World of TUI, ROBINSON Club offers opportunities for enthusiastic individuals with a dedicated passion for hospitality. For more info, visit www.robinson.com Applications are invited for below positions.

Waiters (Maldivians only):

Must be able to understand and speak English. Prior experience of working in similar roles in resorts/hotels will be an advantage. Physically fit to lift heavy objects, to stand and work for long hours. Must be enthusiastic to work with a team of different nationalities & love to live on a remote island.

A comprehensive benefit package awaits the qualified candidate. Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV with recent photograph F&BAssistent.Maldives@robinson.com

before 22nd February 2016.

Only the short listed candidates will be contacted
2016-02-17 17:43:51

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
jobs at Velassaru Maldives

For the stylish, inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, Island living and fun.

Take the next step in your Career. This is the opportunity that will give you the chance to experience something more from the work place you have been working from morning to evening. If you are ready and trilled for this change
send your application for the following position.

Assistant Chief Engineer

Key Objectives: As a senior member of Velassaru, he/she shall be responsible for carrying out all necessary and relevant tasks in order to facilitate and maintain an effective and efficient functioning of the Engineering and Maintenance Department. Should work closely with
the Senior Management members in managing matters concerning team members and Engineering & Maintenance operations.

Requirements / Qualification:
A recognized Diploma / Degree in a related field 2 year experience in a similar senior management level (Experience in Maldives Preferred)

Excellent training and associate relations skills
Positive “Can Do “attitudes Self-motivated and result oriented Key duties / Responsibilities

Totally responsible of power house, water plants, sewerage plants bio. Plant, booster pumps and all other mechanical and electrical works related to engineering in the Island

Total supervision of the entire Shift Leaders.

Coordinate with shift leaders and Chief Engineer for smooth operation of the department.

Review and maintain operation log sheets and daily check list.

Responsible for the entire maintenance operation in absence of Chief Engineer.

Provide training of all staff on all aspects of the departmental operating procedures.

Conduct Performance Development Reviews on all staff as appropriate.

Effective management and supervision of staff and morale within the department.

As a member of the leadership team, to coach, support and develop his/her team members, wherever required.

DO NOT APPLY FOR OTHER POSITIONS ONLY SHORLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.

We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plans to all our qualified employees.

We take pride in providing our team members with a rewarding career.

Interested candidates may please send your CV with the most recent picture and relevant certificates to Careers@velassaru.com on or before Thursday, 25th February 2016.
2016-02-17 17:47:35

Country unknown
I am a native Chinese speaker and graduating in summer 2016, are there any job vacancies recently?
2016-04-16 07:00:56

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
@1008 There is a position of Chinese Insider at W Retreat Maldives. Below is the email, but I think they are seeking experienced candidates. Anyway you could still apply and try out your luck.

DEEPA.MANUEL@STARWOODHOTELS.COM
2016-05-03 20:55:54

Country unknown
hi i'm checking for BMS operator job can you suggest me?
2016-08-02 13:08:04

Country unknown
Bartender 3 years experience in 5* hotel Hilton Doha English,Russian,Turkish languages email address Bshakeev@gmail.com
2017-01-19 22:40:34

Country unknown
senior bartender 8 years experience in 5* hotels and resorts in Dubai and Sharm el sheikh (Egypt)
languages : Arabic , English , Russian
email: g.afraym@yahoo.com
tel: +971588761866
2017-01-24 18:56:18

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest
2017-03-16 14:45:52

Country unknown
I am babu i have finished mba finance and five years experience in accounts.. I need a job in maldives.. For This to whom i have to Contact.. Please Suggest me.. My mail id: babudeva730@gmail.com. Thank u..

Regards,
D.BABU

2017-07-25 13:43:22

Country unknown
I am babu i have finished mba finance and five years exprience in accounts.. I need a job in maldives.. My mail id: babudeva730@gmail.com. For This to whom i have to Contact.. Please Suggest me.. Thank u..

Regards,
D.BABU

2017-07-25 13:45:59

Country unknown
I have 10 years of experience accounts and sales related clerical job @Dubai, In addition to superlative PC skills. As such, I am seeking any suitable position with a large corporation.

Please get in touch with me in arunmanii@yahoo.com & 00971 5 08930171

Thank you
Arun Mani

2017-11-29 23:40:56

Country unknown
@1002
2017-11-29 23:45:39

Country unknown
Have captains license and customer service skills.U.S.citizen wanting to move to Maldives.
ppleasur@Gmail.com
2018-01-09 03:40:29

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest Im looking for security officer and tickets n passport ok
2018-02-07 08:31:25

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest Greetings from Brasil!
Can i receive a work visa on the same week? Im 6"1 high n 155 pounds working 20 y on security
2018-02-07 08:39:37

maldivesfinest
Country unknown
@1045 You have to get a job first and the local company can arrange work visa. That is the only way it is possible. The process takes about 2 - 4 weeks.
2018-02-11 23:30:20

Country unknown
ThankYou Very Much!
2018-02-12 05:16:51

Country unknown
You have a job.I want to visit there only for work please help me....
2018-10-24 17:22:24

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest im intended as a housekeeping attendant I have 6year experience in this industry I am happy to provide any further details you should require. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +91-7012864358 or you can mail me psreenath007@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
2018-12-08 07:38:53

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest Im intrested as a housekeeping attendant position i have almost six year experience in this industry I am happy to provide any further details you should require. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +91-7012864358 or you can mail me psreenath007@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
2018-12-08 07:42:21

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest Im intended as a senior room boy i have six year experience in this industry I am happy to provide any further details you should require. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +91-7012864358 or you can mail me psreenath007@gmail.com. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
2018-12-08 07:44:32

Country unknown
@maldivesfinest

May I know how does it takes in processing a working permit visa?

Thank you.
2018-12-27 08:57:14

Country unknown
@1058
2019-04-23 12:54:27

Country unknown
My marriage problem start when we went to see a movie, there was this pretty lady that caught my lover attention and my lover was no longer giving time but with the intervention of Dr Eziza everything was back to its original way. His details to contact are ezizaoguntemple @gmail. com or his whatsapp on +2348058228350..
2020-01-14 21:12:28

Country unknown
Hi iam elizabeth,mbbs doc and having work expierence of more than 4 years.Is there any job opportunity for me? Kindly mail me
at eliza.antony27@gmail.com
2021-04-14 21:06:33

Maldives

open

© 2013 - 2020 Maldives Finest. All rights reserved.